Frequently Asked Storage Questions
Self storage can be confusing, but it doesn’t have to be. Get all of your storage questions answered with Wise Space Storage.
What are the duration of the storage unit leases? Are the leases long-term or month to month?
- We understand that our customers are constantly on the move, therefore, our leases are on a month to month basis, and you are not locked into a contract.
What if I want to move out? How many days before should I notify?
- We request that you give us 10 days notice.
What is the minimum time I can store an item?
- The minimum time you can store is a month, but you are not required to stay that long.
What are your storage payment methods?
- For payment, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check, and cash.
Can I access my storage unit on holidays?
- Yes, as long as your account is current, you can access your storage unit 7-days a week, including holidays.
Can I purchase insurance on my belongings?
- Yes, insurance is available with no deductible.
Do you offer outside parking for boats, trailers or recreational vehicles?
- No, we do not offer this at our Cole Rd. location at this time.
If we didn’t answer your questions here, let us know!