Frequently Asked Questions
What are the duration of the leases? Are the leases long-term or month to month?
- We understand that our customers are constantly on the move, therefore, our leases are on a month to month basis, and you are not locked into a contract.
What if I want to move out? How many days before should I notify?
- We request that you give us 10 days notice.
What is the minimum time I can store an item?
- The minimum time you can store is a month, but you are not required to stay that long.
What are your payment methods?
- For payment, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, check, and cash.
Can I access my unit on holidays?
- Yes, as long as your account is current, you can access your unit 7-days a week, including holidays.
Can I purchase insurance on my belongings?
- Yes, insurance is available with no deductible.
Do you offer outside parking for boats, trailers or recreational vehicles?
- No, we do not offer this at our Cole Rd. location at this time.